Shipfriends

Med Star (IMO 8604345)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bandit, as I understand you are not Greek. so i have to write it again in English. The name was written yesterday at the left back side of Vessel

Vastervik and registry port Limassol. Special barge was around the ship in order to make the paintings that are needed. Also the name was written in the rescue boats etc etc... 

Edited by proud_ionian

Thank you. and as you say I'm not Greek .. I'm Swedish and tries to find the truth of various statements coming from the shipping company. The ship has been delayed. and every time that happens, blame Gotland Boat AB others. everything from storms to and inspectors from Rina ending their jobs to trade unions and the Coast Guard .. so later blamed it on the strike on the ship. It has now closed down his booking agency in Sweden. And left the 8000 booked passengers more or less in the lurch, and says that they should get rebook on other companies but at best they can get their money back, but there was no 100% guarantees for this ..

As you may see are people in Sweden upset by this .. and above all to the Company "whisk" away things and blaming others doing wrong .. The icing on the cake, so did the company's board chairman Mr. Werkelin out with the Greeks inflicted vessel sabbotage and delayed things ..

When a newspaper started digging into this on the inspection of the vessel at Rina as it came up data that went straight to what the shipping company stated. then waved it off as a lie from the shipping company page ..

Hope you understand that I am seeking the truth..

http://www.vt.se/opinion/diskussion/diskutera.aspx?categoryid=1239822&threadid=7697844

Edited by proud_ionian

Hi i'im italian...

Knowing Mr. Tzanetatos would not surprise me if he cheated Gotlandsbaten to complete the Princess T (incomplete since 2008).

He has left more than 9 million € in unpaid debts.

Edited by proud_ionian

the Swedes have cheated their customers, as well.

I'm wondering if they had ever inspected the ship before they started sending money to Endeavor, or if  they ever asked anyone in Italy or Greece on Endeavor's background. What kind of investors are they?

και για τους ομογλωσσους ^_^ :

αναρωτιεμαι (οπως ολοι πιστευω) αν ποτε οι σουηδοι ειδαν το πλοιο πριν αρχισουν να στελνουν προκαταβολες ή αν ρωτησαν ποτε κανεναν στην Ιταλια ή την Ελλαδα τι εστι Endeavor.

χωρια που αν την εφερε μια φορα η Endeavor στους σουηδους, αυτοι την εφεραν 10 στους ταλαιπωρους που αποτολμησαν να κανουν κρατησεις και να στειλουν προκαταβολες για να ταξιδεψουν με το princess of vastervik :P

I do not think they had seen the ship before they wrote on TC .. 

Many would call these amateurs blockheads seem even as they made the deal without a broker, too. 

The one who started it all going about renting out holiday homes with varying success .. his path is lined by lawsuits, etc.. 

This company is apparently a composite of which shares owners Among other things, a Norwegian hotel director, a former Swedish Justice Minister Thomas Bodström and one of ABBA's former member. a glorious concoction of people who do not have a clue about port and starboard .. 

And now they have abandoned the the ticket office and says that if you send an email with the booking number so you can get money back in the future. maybe .. where 8-9000 people who were abandoned boat tickets .. but .. that was paid .. moreover so, many with cottages and rented hotel rooms for their holiday as they can not get to .. I could write even more, but think this is enough right now

Δεν νομίζω ότι είχε δει το πλοίο πριν το έγραψε στο TC .. 

Πολλοί θα καλέσετε αυτές ερασιτέχνες Blockheads φαίνεται ακόμα, όπως έκαναν τη συμφωνία χωρίς έναν μεσίτη, πάρα πολύ. 

Αυτός που ξεκίνησε όλα πρόκειται για την εκμίσθωση κατοικιών με διαφορετικούς βαθμούς επιτυχίας .. πορεία του είναι επενδεδυμένα με αγωγές, κλπ.. 

Η εταιρεία αυτή είναι προφανώς ένα σύνθετο των οποίων μοιράζεται ιδιοκτήτες Μεταξύ άλλων, μια νορβηγική διευθυντής του ξενοδοχείου, πρώην υπουργός Δικαιοσύνης της Σουηδίας Thomas Bodström και ένα από τα πρώην μέλος των ABBA. μια λαμπρή επινόηση των ανθρώπων που δεν έχουν ιδέα για το λιμάνι και δεξιά .. 

Και τώρα έχουν εγκαταλειφθεί η το γραφείο εισιτηρίων και λέει ότι αν στείλετε ένα e-mail με τον αριθμό κράτησης, έτσι ώστε να μπορούν να πάρουν πίσω τα χρήματα στο μέλλον. ίσως .. 8 - 9000, όπου οι άνθρωποι που είχαν εγκαταλειφθεί ακτοπλοϊκά εισιτήρια .. αλλά .. που καταβλήθηκε επιπλέον .. έτσι, με πολλά σπίτια και ενοικιαζόμενα δωμάτια για τις διακοπές τους, καθώς δεν μπορούν να φτάσουν .. Θα μπορούσα να γράψω ακόμη περισσότερο, αλλά ότι αυτό είναι αρκετό τώρα

Edited by proud_ionian

Their money seems to run out .. they are now reported to the Consumer Agency   -_-

Τα χρήματά τους φαίνεται να εξαντλούνται .. Έχουν ήδη αναφερθεί και στο Γραείο Προστασίας Καταναλωτή

Edited by proud_ionian

Bandit,you don't have to use Google Translator to translate your posts-most of us are fluent in English enough to understand what you write.

Who is the one that got reported to the Consumer Agency,Gotlandbaten or Endeavor?

ΥΓ.Ολη αυτή η ιστορία δείχνει τελικώς πως δέν είμαστε η μόνη χώρα που εκτρέφει λαμογίους επιχειρηματίες.Η διαφορά μας είναι ότι τους ξένους λαμογίους θα τους τσιμπήση η λαβίς τού νόμου συντόμως,ενώ οι δικοί μας  θα χαίρουν πλήρους ασυλίας.....

Edited by proud_ionian

Κάπου έχω μπλέξει. Λαμόγια πιθανόν οι Σουηδοί, για το ίδιο ύποπτος και ο ιθαγενής. Τα σωματεία και οι ελληνικές αρχές για ποια πράξη είναι κατηγορούμενες από τους Σουηδούς? Ποιο είναι το σαμποτάζ? Ποιος πληρώνει τη μετασκευή, οι ναυλωτές ή ο πλοιοκτήτης?

Μιλάμε για μεγάλο πανηγύρι.

It is one representing the passengers who booked tickets on the ship .. It came shortly after Mr. Werkelin Chairman of Gotland AB boat went out in the media and said that not everyone was able to get the full compensation.. but at best get cash back. Unless it was followed so the company would go into bankruptcy .. 

And it is Gotlands Boat Ltd who is reported.. 

http://www.helagotland.se/naringsliv/artikel.aspx?articleid=9932048  (  Report to the Consumer Agency)

Gotland boat Ltd shipping company called blaming everything from storms to Greeks on strike and unions coast guard .. even as they mocked the Greeks for not working when it was too hot .. Feels tasteless to make fun of Greeks just because now the whole ship deal is poorly executed by the Swedish shipping company .. it is my opinion. they do not sit with the skills required for this. In other words .. real amateurs

Edited by proud_ionian
quotes

Μα ποιος κατεβάζει πλήρωμα να πάρει το βαπόρι πάνω χωρίς να είναι σίγουρος ότι θα ξεκινήσει; Είχαν άνθρωπο εδώ να τους πει πως το βαπόρι έχει ακόμα δουλειά να κάνει και για να πάρει χαρτιά και δεν θα είναι έτοιμο στις προγραμματισμένες ημερομηνίες; 

Πάντως ακόμα και προχθές η δικαιολογία ήταν ότι υπήρχε απεργία, ενώ για χθες λέει λόγω ζέστης δεν έκαναν δουλειά.

Μα ποιος κατεβάζει πλήρωμα να πάρει το βαπόρι πάνω χωρίς να είναι σίγουρος ότι θα ξεκινήσει; Είχαν άνθρωπο εδώ να τους πει πως το βαπόρι έχει ακόμα δουλειά να κάνει και για να πάρει χαρτιά και δεν θα είναι έτοιμο στις προγραμματισμένες ημερομηνίες; 

Πάντως ακόμα και προχθές η δικαιολογία ήταν ότι υπήρχε απεργία, ενώ για χθες λέει λόγω ζέστης δεν έκαναν δουλειά.

There are so many excuses from the Company. 
They began by blaming a storm caused the boat could not start sailing at its destination here in Sweden on June 16 .. then have weird excuses have come and gone .. 
And the stories change as the things questioned .. they adapting their "story" bit to reality ... There are not many who believe that it will in traffic if you ask ordinary people. 
Yesterday resigned one member the Management Board .. On the grounds that there was no time. and another post in another board appointments

Προχθές όντως υπήρχε απεργία στη ζώνη οπότε αυτό είναι αλήθεια! Για χθες δεν νομίζω να ισχύει (ίσως να σταμάτησαν το μεσημέρι λόγω του καύσωνα)

All right. What is described by the shipping company. was that there were strikes here and there .. and apparently it would strike on Monday .. maybe .. they were not sure .. And the heat I can understand that .. we have similar rules in Sweden. but more often when by cold in winter ..

ok in Greece we are lazy, the unions are strict, and the cost guard is favouring the owners, but the ship had been in Turkey (Yalova yards) for more than three months, what went wrong there? was it the Turkish unions? B)

the Swedish company were amateurs and they were conned.  it's quite difficult to get their money back.

αυτα περι ελλαδας και συνδικατων ειναι η ευκολη καραμελα. οι τυποι δεν πηγαν να το δουν ουτε στην τουρκια (που δεν εχουν υποτιθεται τα δικα μας μειονεκτηματα) και το πλοιο πηγε σχεδον οπως ηλθε με ελαχιστες τροποποιησεις.

πιστευω οτι δεν θα παρουν δεκαρα τσακιστη πισω, ακομη και αν πανε στο... ευρωπαϊκο δικαστηριο

δεν ξερουμε τι συμβολαιο εχουν υπογραψει, αλλα πιθανοτατα θα ειναι καποιο συμβολαιο τυπου cretan. τα λεφτα του ναυλου μπροστα, ο ιδιοκτητης δεν εχει καμια ευθυνη για το χρονο παραδοσης και αν δεν ολοκληρωθει το deal δεν δικαιουνται επιστροφης. ;)

(YΓ: προσοχη στους χαρακτηρισμους ;) )

Edited by proud_ionian

Always knew that Greeks were lazy ..  :D

Probably they have been cheated properly .. For if, according to information from the shipping company just miss a certificate .. Please explain then why the shipping company draws in Swedish embassy in greece in a license test .. It is really a rat in this soup

Edited by proud_ionian

These images came yesterday to the newspapers here .. And yes .. it worked some with the ship. there is probably no one who doubted .. The people are angry about is that you are selling tickets for a specific date .. to a boat that is not in service .. changing to the new date .. and still no boat .. They blame on different causes. and finally close the booking office. and adds to that "clear" meaning "We close the booking of the season to further"  

I am of the opinion that it has been cheated by the owners, and to protect their projects so they released some half truths then forced to modify some. with new half-truths. The Greek owner has to jump for joy over these naive Swedish Shipowners amateurs .. 

I would like to know the truth why the Swedish embassy is involved in a stabilization test .. that truth would be fun to hear .. 

* The truth will always catch up with you *

Edited by proud_ionian

The charterers should have sent a team of their associates to supervise the project.

I bet my last euro, that the contract they've signed with Endeavor, "protects" the owner in case of any delay.

Contract ..? Now you were funny .. :lol:  Well I'm inclined to too subscribe to your statement .. also believe that the owner has written some fine print with open back doors ..

Well, when there is a contract it is not difficult for either party to be protected in case something goes wrong. The fact though that the ship preparation was delayed for any reason but the company was still selling tickets can have a multiple meanings in any case.

The people are angry about is that you are selling tickets for a specific date .. to a boat that is not in service .. changing to the new date .. and still no boat .

Now this is the fact no matter what the company might say. Personally, I want to believe that the company did not have any sort of idea of the progress of the repairs on the ship, but in that case there are a lot of questions about the company's credibility as a whole.

Apart from that, shipping is a very closed circuit it is very easy to learn every sort of information about any possible seller/owner/charterer etc. This is the rule of the thumb when you start such a business and every business. So even if the owner is a crook, no one cannot blame the owner if any precautionary measure has not been taken beforehands.

As a final note, I personally would be rather suspicious when there are too many excuses over an issue...Strike, sabotages :eek: , RINA inspectors :eek: , storms, unions (OK this can be quite credible), coast guard... It always takes two to tango :)

Edited by kyr1

I think like you that it was difficult to assess the time for a refurbishment of the ship. put it in a relationship with someone that "hypothetically" not running with fair cards and spice up that mixture with some who do not have the experience and know-how for this .. well then you have a perfect blend of an incipient disaster .. Trying they then from the shipping company page "dark" their cards in the game against its travelers .. and foolishly believe that it would work .. Sure the shipping company could perhaps not decide if it would take 2-3 days, or the like .. but a normal talented shipbuilding contractor should been able to determine if it's 3 days or a month's work. unless we must take account of different factors in that assessment .. And I'd like to know why the shipping company has contacted the Swedish embassy in this case .. There are surely a painful truth behind this .. And that´s is not a tango  -_- 

Edited by proud_ionian

If it is not naivety and ignorance .. so it must be "bad luck" when they think .. looks like it right now is 3 for a tango ..

Take care

Edited by proud_ionian
mars attacks translator